Re: TDW Propagation

malcolm heard

I had really good luck with bonus stations. Are bonus station contacts counted once or do you get credit for them on different bands?

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 7:44 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
TRIPLE ROGER on what you said Jim!  Lots of activity already this morning.  N9AVY - Bonus station is on 40m and VA3TPS - Bonus staion is on 20m as well as lot of members on both bands.  Get on and get them.

Heavy t-storms in the forecast starting about noon until late evening.  I may have to be off air for an extended period again today.  Good luck to all!  Remember....use it or loose it!

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...