From: Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2020 10:55 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] fldigi & N3FJP setup - solved!

Other suggestions for logging programs?  Prefer one that can run on the RPi.

N1MM has a UDC for TDW but looks like last update for it was from 2012.  fldigi has limited contest mode.  Haven't really checked to make sure CQRLOG is playing nice with fldigi on my RPi setup.

GL to all in the contest.  Hope to be on for several hours scattered here and there during the event.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Thursday, May 28, 2020, 5:52:38 PM EDT, David, K9DWR <david@...> wrote:

* Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> [2020-05-28 19:22]:
>  On N3FJP ACLog the 070# goes in the "other" which can be relabeled "SRX" if
>  you wish. Been using that for years.
>
> Jerry n9avy
>      On Thursday, May 28, 2020, 01:32:06 PM CDT, Tim Castagnola <timcastagnola@...> wrote:

>  Hello all,
>
> I haven't done this contest before and after seeing this thread I would like
> to clear something up.  Does the member number go into the "Serial Number"
> and not the "Exchange"?  I want to make sure I have the input right, I would
> hate to have to go in and manually change 100's of contest contacts, hi hi.

As the person writing the scorer, just get your information in "somewhere" and
I'll figure it out.  I will say that putting it in the Serial Number field is
probably the least correct place for it.  The exchange field (which is usually
the srx_string, NOT srx) is a much better place for it.  SRX is supposed to be
QSO serial number, SRX_STRING is "contest QSO received information")

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...