Re: More FT8 creep

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I just sent an email to the Regulatory Office as well. He may not like what I said, however, it is all true and I told them that unless someone with some kind of authority reigns in Joe Taylor and his arbitrarily assigning FT8 frequencies it is going to get pretty messy.  So, we’ll see what happens

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On May 27, 2020, at 4:33 PM, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

I sent one to the the HQ Regulatory office and this is what I got back.

Hi John

As this really is a policy question I am forwarding it to your ARRL Division Director.  The HQ regulatory office is not involved with the band-planning function components of the League.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
Regulatory Information Manager
ARRL - the national association for Amateur Radio
Phone: 860-594-0236

Jerry is probably right, nothing will happen but think a bunch of emails is still a good idea