Re: More FT8 creep

F.R. Ashley

Wait until Tech's get privileges and can run FT8.  Over 300,000 mare FT8 users,  It ain't gonna be pretty, lol

73 Buddy WB4M

On 5/26/2020 09:47 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
There needs to be "band plans" on the FT-8 operators will run out of control. They remind me of CBers back in 70s and 80s. Damn everyone else and full speed ahead. Joe Taylor started this whole thing when he assigned to 18.100 to FT-8, apparently without consulting anyone. Big mistake .
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 08:40:43 AM CDT, Doug N4AHO <drpatt@...> wrote:

The fact that nobody owns any slice of the spectrum is not a license for aggressive people to deliberately push others out. This really is disturbing. What is wrong with Joe Taylor? Was he the class bully in 3rd grade?

Will PSK signals successfully QRM the FT-8 noise? If they come to .070 - .072, that's what they will get. Their liberty ends where my nose begins.