No problem Jerry, we are good. Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On May 19, 2020, at 7:59 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Au contraire, mon ami ! I should apologize if I came on as out of order and/or in a gruff tone.

73,

Jerry
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 06:44:20 PM CDT, Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Jerry - Sorry for the abrupt answer but I usually do not complain and would not have have I thought it was just a coincidence and anyone that knows me knows that I do not or very seldom express any concern over trivial stuff like that.

I was just expressing a concern and then anyone could take it as they wish. Mostly just a message to let people know if they had heard him jumping around the spectrum like he was doing.

So, I apologize.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On May 19, 2020, at 7:31 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

He may be having a tracking problem with his software. If my settings are standard (12050 or whatever) I have to change them to (13000 something) and then I'm on same frequency as station I'm calling.

P43 may have settings problem and not know it.

Jerry
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 06:19:22 PM CDT, Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Nope, this guy has done it too many times to too many stations and it is too coincidental to him jumping around and ending up just when someone calls CQ.  Heck, when he did call CQ and I saw others actually answer him but he NEVER did have a QSO with anyone yet.  I believe he is gone now though.

Signals are dwindling a bit and I do know that we do not all have the same propagation!!

I was just getting on and letting people know just in case, just like you do my friend.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On May 19, 2020, at 7:16 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Saw him once briefly , was answered by a W8... then disappeared. I see you signal intermittantly andf one of 2 others. We don't all have the same propagation, Dan. I do see a few stations jump on occupied frequencies, but they may be clear where they are.

Jerry
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 05:39:56 PM CDT, Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Well, I’ve been watching this one station who I had once called upon but he did not answer me. I noticed as other signals starting calling CQ all of a sudden he would end up right on top and started calling CQ. I saw him do this at least 6 or 8 times already. He does have a strong signal here in NC also.  I don’t think it is by mistake either. Too coincidental . His call is P43..  — Did not want to give the whole call.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!