Re: Chat Room Availability

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 07:14 AM, B. Smith wrote:
Using the .io Contest email for skeds and to solicit chats is a good idea. The Contest email that I've seen is usually just unnecessary dupes of general club email which could be dispensed with. This could get a lot of the chatter off of the regular Club email by providing a place for it.
73, Bill N3XL

--
Bill Smith, N3XL
Bill