Re: Chat Room Availability

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Chris - that was me replying to a message someone else asked about.  But, since you are not an SKCC member you can still view the web page.  this is it:

This will give you an idea of how it works.  It is great as other SKCC members will attest to I’m sure.  Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On May 16, 2020, at 12:43 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews <chris.n9jca@...> wrote:

To All Members of 070

The other day, someone asked, was there a Chat Room available, to setup skeds etc?. Yes there is, it's on the .io Group website, but from what I see, it's rarely used. Someone replied that a different Group has a dedicated Chat Room setup, just for this purpose, and it would be nice to have one setup for 070 Group.

This got me thinking.I have a spare Computer, and I have a Zoom Account.I would be willing to setup this Computer, and dedicate it for an 070 Chat Room. If the Membership, would like this to happen, send some feedback, and I'll see what I can arrange.

Chris N9JCA

73

PODXS 797