Chat Room Availability

N9JCA Chris Matthews <chris.n9jca@...>

To All Members of 070

The other day, someone asked, was there a Chat Room available, to setup skeds etc?. Yes there is, it's on the .io Group website, but from what I see, it's rarely used. Someone replied that a different Group has a dedicated Chat Room setup, just for this purpose, and it would be nice to have one setup for 070 Group.

This got me thinking.I have a spare Computer, and I have a Zoom Account.I would be willing to setup this Computer, and dedicate it for an 070 Chat Room. If the Membership, would like this to happen, send some feedback, and I'll see what I can arrange.

Chris N9JCA

73

PODXS 797