Re: 2020 e-skip season soon!

K7DWI Art

6 Meters is open tonight here in Southern Oregon.
Best opening of the season. All I am seeing now (FT8 of course) is Southern California.
10 Meters is still going strong.

I plan to play in the 3-Day Weekend and concentrate on 10 and 6 Meters and listen on 15, 20 & 40 as time permits.
I was very disappointed when 070 ended their June VHF(Hi-Band??) Contest. Of course FT-Crazy-8s started its takeover the next year.
The following week is the 10-10 Open Season PSK Event and am really keeping my fingers crossed someone shows up.

Not optimistic, but I am a glutton for punishment.  Hope someone is there.

Anyone with operating Hi-HF, VHF Weak-Signal should know that Es love a quiet Sun. We should have a great year on Es.

Hope we connect. Hate getting on FT8/4 because no one is home.
73 Art K7DWI #2518