Re: Other bands besides 20

Dan Morris - KZ3T

this where it would be nice to have a chat room set up similar to what SKCC has.  If anyone on here is an SKCC member and I’m sure there is, you know exactly what I mean.

SKCC’s chat room is where many people check in and set up schedules with each other. Let people know what they need, etc.  Basically you can see who is on and what frequencies if they provide them.  It would be a very nice feature to have in P070’s arsenal.

I understand that things are a bit hectic, however, be nice to just have this on the back burner once things get going.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On May 15, 2020, at 10:38 AM, John Hendry KG5OIB <archer@...> wrote:

I've gotten into a rut to where I'm only using 20 meters to work PSK, but I know that there are opportunities on the other bands, but either I'm going to those bands at the wrong time, or everyone has just given up.   I'm on 30 right now, and I see a signal, but no responses to my CQ

Since we are still in a challenging solar cycle, what is the thought of setting up schedules to try to work the different bands (even 10 meters).

Thoughts?

73
John

     de  KG5OIB