Re: EQSL Rejects

K7DWI Art

Edited

When I moved here to Oregon and got things set up, about 2 weeks later I received 2 EU SWL QSL requests on eQSL for .FT8 contacts.
The information was correct (Station worked and reports).
After a couple of months here, I had not yet worked Europe (big motha hill and mountain to my east 800 feet higher, top at 26 degrees) I figured out the request was bad.
Since PSKReporter and DXMaps are spotting them, plus others that would be the reason.
I no longer accept SWL requests from here on out.
I still like eQSL because you can print or save a QSL image.
73 Art K7DWI #2518 .... all alone in So.Oregon.