Re: GRIDS

malcolm heard

I am in nebraska. What locatons d you need?

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 7:36 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
With not much else t o do today I checked over the Grids I need to finish off a few states.  There are 5 states where only 1 grid is needed, 3 states with 2 grids and 4 states with only 3 grids.

Finishing up Maine the other day helped spur on my interest in working grids, but working that last grid was a fluke.  The only was to work on endorsements like grids is to work every station you see on waterfall.  The only 10-10 slogan "If you want results, you got to make contacts" applies here.

PODXS has added a few new members in past months which is a good thing.  Am looking forward to TDW and working a bunch of the newer members !

73,  Jerry  n9avy

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street