Re: Urgent Need for Assistance

Stan,
I've seen this request before and doesn't look too promising from our group so maybe we need to try outside our group.  We have conversations everyday with stations and some of them mention that they are a retired software engineer or a web developer or have some skill in the needed areas.  These are good candidates to ask if they can help us.  Maybe after a qso you look at the station's qrz page and see they have experience  in these areas.  A friendly email thanking them for the nice qso and maybe a "By the way .......".  Might get lucky and find a volunteer.  Not sure if ARRL, QRZ.Com or Eqsl could help us but they could put a blurb on their website or even send out a few emails.
These may be crazy ideas but we need to get creative.