drpatt ???

Jerry N9AVY

It's been said here many times over the past few years to pl;ease include your callsign when you post something so everyone knows who you are. Unsigned posts tend to make us all wonder "who are you ???".

Jerry N9AVY
,
It's been said here many times over the past few years to pl;ease include your callsign when you post something so everyone knows who you are. Unsigned posts tend to make us all wonder "who are you ???".

Jerry N9AVY
It's been said here many times over the past few years to pl;ease include your callsign when you post something so everyone knows who you are. Unsigned posts tend to make us all wonder "who are you ???".

Jerry N9AVY

On Friday, May 1, 2020, 08:08:53 PM CDT, Doug <drpatt@...> wrote:

Bingo! I'll do FT8 out of frustration when the bands are otherwise closed but I prefer PSK. On 7.070 now in QSO,