Re: Certificates

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Great idea for the endorsements. That sure would save a bunch and make it a lot easier on the volunteer for sure.

If there is a way, that would be nice.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On May 1, 2020, at 10:21 AM, Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...> wrote:

I think its a wonderful idea.  Any chance we could include endorsements?   I lost all mine and need to reprint my

cert and all the stickers.

Scotty W7PSK

On 4/30/2020 09:30, Jim K5SP wrote:

Thanks for the input Darl. Yes it will save us on postage, paperstock, time, which is a benefit to the club.

Executive Director

On 4/30/2020 10:43 AM, Darl DEEDS wrote:
I have downloaded some really nice looking certificates so I am all for doing it. I have been wondering for a long time how the club could afford to print and send them. Thanks for being forward thinking on this!

Darl  NA8W

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director