Re: Certificates

Jerry N9AVY

If you print certificates on regular white printer paper they come out kind of boring. What I've done in past is to go to local office supply stores and purchase certificate stock; of course, you will probably get more than you can use, but you might go in with one of 2 others and share the expense. They usually come 50 sheets to a pack with pre-printed borders or without. The paper usually has some texture and hue which makes anything printed on it eye-appealing.

Just a thought.

73,

Jerry n9avy

On Thursday, April 30, 2020, 10:43:54 AM CDT, Darl DEEDS <na8w@...> wrote:

I have downloaded some really nice looking certificates so I am all for doing it. I have been wondering for a long time how the club could afford to print and send them. Thanks for being forward thinking on this!

DarlĀ  NA8W