locked Re: Certificates #poll

Jim K5SP

HI, it is not on the 070 club website, it is on our groups.io message group.

Click "Vote Now" in the message and it should take you to the poll.

If you need further help, let me know.

Jim K5SP

On 4/29/2020 10:26 AM, Bill Williams wrote:
I cannot find the pole on the website.

73,
Bill
AG4QX
0398

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:59 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Due to the high postage costs, it has been recommended that certificates earned by members be downloaded instead of mailing.

1. Fine with me, I like saving the club money
2. No way, I want that certificate in the mail.

Vote Now

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

--