Jim:

How soon do you need this ???

Jerry

On Sunday, April 26, 2020, 03:12:04 PM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Jerry, there will be a major change in things announced shortly. There has been a discussion that there are several members such as you doing tasks for the club, and, no one knows how you do what you do.

Please write up and send to me exactly telling me what you do for endorsements. How do you know there are some waiting? What do you do to verify?  I need a detailed writeup up every step you take.  I am doing the same thing for Membership.

This will enable us to rapidly replace a member if the need exists (SK, or other illness, or such as KE4JB having to toss in the mailing).

Thanks,

Jim K5SP

On 4/26/2020 2:18 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Found the ever elusive K1DCT and promptly lost him once again.    Worked him before he got his 070# and just need to work him again for his 070#.Jerry  N9AVY

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director