Re: Thread - a.k.a. frustration

David, K9DWR

The problem is many email programs are not good at handling mail lists. This breeds people simply replying to an existing thread, rather than send a new one to the group. Sometimes that doesn’t go well, or people just forget to change the Subject line.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Apr 23, 2020, at 16:06, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I originally started this thread to comment on one station I chased for several day , but wasn't able to work.

What happened here is that the thread was hijacked. Have noticed over the years the many tend to comment on something else and are too inattentive to change the subject line. Why is that ????