Re: Frustration

Lauri Lundgren, N1UKX

I didn't think I was complaining about anything,  Merely stating what I thought of operating FT-8.  I have no problem with anyone using that mode, or any other.
At least they're using their radios.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 2:43 PM Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

> I eventually updated my station and really enjoy the ragchew of PSK but when the band is in bad shape or the pickens are slim I change modes and continue to radio.  That's the important part to me,  radioing.

In my experience this works and is a good plan.  Sadly many hams, when the pickings are slim, get online and complain about how FT8 is ruining the entire universe.  Why they consider this more fun than FT8 I don’t know, as the process of complaining about FT8 appears to be about the same as letting your computer solve your crossword for you.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!