Re: Frustration

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I eventually updated my station and really enjoy the ragchew of PSK but when the band is in bad shape or the pickens are slim I change modes and continue to radio. That's the important part to me, radioing.

In my experience this works and is a good plan. Sadly many hams, when the pickings are slim, get online and complain about how FT8 is ruining the entire universe. Why they consider this more fun than FT8 I don’t know, as the process of complaining about FT8 appears to be about the same as letting your computer solve your crossword for you.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!