Re: Feldhell

Jim K5SP

Hell does not interest me at all, all my efforts are concentrated on Heaven.

On 4/20/2020 9:29 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Dick:

Sounds like we all did about the same. The highlight of the Sprint was working the Canary Islands which was a huge surprise. Wish there had been more stations, but interest in Hell is less than PSK. Just had a bunch of fun trying a different mode.

Jerry
On Monday, April 20, 2020, 09:12:48 AM CDT, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

Actually Jerry there were more stations participating than the last sprint, where I managed 4 contacts.  Made about 20 contacts and like you reported most of them to the West.  I did work one EU contact who was very good print.  Seems like I have been doing the same, looking at SSTV also and working on antennas.

73
Dick - KC3EF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483