Re: Any Luck on PSK This Morning?

Jerry N9AVY

Most days signals are weak and have lots of QSB. Propagation & power levels may have something to do with that. Most of stronger signals are from FL (KC3FL must be running a kilowatt, hi ! hi ! But I know he isn't , he just has a good signal and a good path to Illinois.

What we need is more sunspots and to get the SFI out of 70.

Jerry n9avy

On Sunday, April 19, 2020, 02:30:41 PM CDT, Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...> wrote:

Wasn't on this morning (EDT) but have been having no luck for several days making any psk31 qsos.  Not sure if my signal is messed up or what is going on.

73
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Sunday, April 19, 2020, 03:19:46 PM EDT, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

All,

Picked up VE7TMO on 14.070. Is anyone having success with PSK this morning?

73 Alan WL7CG

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA