From: "Richard Rohrer" <kc3ef@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Ham Radio Deluxe alternative

K6WRJ,

My suggestion would be to switch to Fldigi.  I use HRD for about 15 years unitl the 6.0 version came out.  I found it to have many bugs and be very bloated.  I had tried Fldigi before, but had not like it, but I made the change when I started running mobile digital and my computer at the time only had 32G memory.  There are some features of HRD, especially DM780 that I really like, but I have gotten use to not having them.  Just my thoughts.

73
Dick - KC3EF