Re: Ham Radio Deluxe alternative

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Go to DM780 open Program Options settings for Soundcard and make sure you have your Codec device selected for Microphone and Speaker.

Sounds like you have line in. This happens if you happen to open 780 without your COdEC or sound card running. Btw, the same thing can happen on JTDX.

Steve
VA3FLF

On Apr 18, 2020, at 18:55, sagejw@... wrote:

I have used HRD for years but lately it's been causing issues.  Not sure it is HRD's fault but other programs work fine.  Right now when I transmit it picks up the radio microphone, frustrating, where as JTDX works fine.

Can anyone recommend an alternative to HRD.

Thank you
73 K6WRJ