1ST Place in QRP 5W Category was Non-member Todd, N6XDX, of Vista, CA. We hope to see Todd as a new member soon, also. Finishing in 2nd Place was Walt, KC1DVT, the only other QRP log submitted. Congrats on your QRP performance under very trying conditions.

Winners in each Category are summarized in the table below.

CALL SIGN

Carson City, NV

QRP 5W

N6XDX

Todd

Vista, CA

KC1DVT

Walter

Falmouth, ME

This was an 18 hour long window, 6 hour Sprint contest on the 20M band, So, we had to carefully choose the operating times to maximize our results. We had 45 Logs submitted, which is the highest since 2016. There were only 22 submitted last year. Looks like a good turnout!

Joining us as member #2739 during the contest, was Bob, N8GU. He actually finished in 4th Place in the Medium Power Category. Welcome aboard!!

In addition to the two non-member category winners mentioned above, we had 6 additional non-members submit logs. They were Richard, WA8UMT; Gary, WB9AYD; Kenneth, KM6BKU; Larry, DU1/N6HPX (Philippines); Stevie, W4INK; and Tim, KM6KIZ. Tim has since joined us as member #2745. Thank you all for competing and submitting your logs. We hope you will join us soon.

Full results will be uploaded to the 070 Club and 070 Club Contest Reflectors. See Groups.io for info on viewing uploaded files: http://www.podxs070.com/o7o-email-reflector

Our next contest will be the Three Day Weekend starting 0000 UTC on Friday, May 29 through 2359 on Sunday, May 31.  This Contest includes all bands from 160M to 6M (no WARC Bands).

See Three Day Weekend Rules at: https://www.podxs070.com/o7o-club-sponsored-contests/three-day-weekend

73,

 Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611