Re: Grids

Richard Rohrer

Hi Rick,

Have you been to Chacio Canyon in NM?  I thought that was the worst 17 mi of road we had ever driven on.  Your picture looks like it has that road beat.  Kathy's comment, "That is the improved road!!!!".  Jerry's suggestion of a tank sounds good, all though the gas mileage is probably very poor and we probably would have to get a tractor trailer to haul it down there, since I think most areas frown on driving things like that on the road, hi hi.  All thought the crazy Du Pont in DE use to drive his around the area.  I think is was an armored personnel carrier, not a tank.

This thread has brought some humor in this dark time.

73
Dick - KC3EF