From: Richard Rohrer
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 9:29 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Grids

Hi Rick,

I showed Kathy your post about DL88 and she said her concern would be that there would be poor propagation and I would not be able to work anyone, hi hi.  Looks like I activated CN97 and CN97, but not CN98.  It does not look like a West Coast trip this year, maybe next year.  We will be doing Southwest again in October if we can travel.  Will try to activate EL59 again on our way home.  Hopefully propagation with be a little better then.

73
Dick - KC3EF