From: Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 9:01 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Grids

I'm also in a similar situation--a few states with only a small number of grids. To wit:

WA: the infamous CN98

ME: FN56, FN65

MN: EN28, EN38

NE: DN82, DN92

OK: DM86, DM96

Then three each in UT, WY, ID and CO; four each in CA and OR; five in AZ; and more than five in MT, NV, TX, NM, and SD.

Unfortunately I missed a bunch of the N7WE/m and KC3EF/m grids out west because I was at work during those daytime mobile operations.