From: Rick - N7WE
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:03 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Heads up everyone!

The Awards Progress Checker allowed me to upload my log, credited my new grid, and allowed me to submit NE for award approval - even turned to orange showing submitted.  But I think the software is still broken and Jerry can't approve any new awards.  But it is there for when it all works again!  I encourage everyone to keep submitting.  There will be a "morning after."