Re: Endorsement checker question

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I like PSK31 qsos which consist of a very brief exchange, but I also like ragchews.

I will remind all you 070 folks of the delightful nature of the variety of endorsements on offer.  In particular I would draw your attention to the Ragchewers 3/30 - make 3 qso’s each 30 minutes or longer.

One of the qso’s that netted me that award was a long conversation with a young ham, I seem to remember he was 11, who explained to me all about drones and what features I might want to consider as I considered purchasing one.  His knowledge of the subject was encyclopedic and his ability to explain the issues to me was incredible.

Good fun, all of it.  Thanks to all of you working so hard to keep 070 going, I truly appreciate it.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Mar 24, 2020, at 5:00 AM, KB3RAN 1692/381 via Groups.Io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:

Thanks to all for working on the software problems.  I still enjoy PSK contacts:  quick ones where I just get a callsign and sig report and maybe a QTH and LOC and those I am talking to for 15-20 minutes or more.  Also the contests keep me alert trying to get just one more station without getting a dup.  Sorry for the few dups I made during the weekend contest; I was multitasking during part of the contest.

This is still a great mode of communication where a lot of information is passed in a short time with not so much power.

Keep on trying to get the logistics corrected.  I'll still be here making contacts and anxiously awaiting the day those sticker arrive whenever that is.

Dave H
1692/381

--
Dave H