Re: Endorsement checker question

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

Thanks to all for working on the software problems.  I still enjoy PSK contacts:  quick ones where I just get a callsign and sig report and maybe a QTH and LOC and those I am talking to for 15-20 minutes or more.  Also the contests keep me alert trying to get just one more station without getting a dup.  Sorry for the few dups I made during the weekend contest; I was multitasking during part of the contest.

This is still a great mode of communication where a lot of information is passed in a short time with not so much power.

Keep on trying to get the logistics corrected.  I'll still be here making contacts and anxiously awaiting the day those sticker arrive whenever that is.

Dave H
1692/381

--
Dave H