Re: What a contest !

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 11:41 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Haven’t seen this much activity in a PODXS  contest in a while.  Haven’t counted Q’s yet, but did submit logs even thought contest still has a few minutes left. Looks like bands are pretty much milked dry.

The big excitement is that 11 new 070 #s were logged !!!    Getting closer to that big number even though I though I’d be stuck where I was a month ago… can’t always trust those feelings.    This should be encouragement to those trying to add to their LONP totals !!!

What a contest !   Definitely not a big score for me, but better than previous contests.

Thanks all for a great contest !!!

Jerry   n9avy  #454

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry