Re: New PSK Contacts

Jerry N9AVY

Propagation seems better in last couple days, too. If guys can find signals they'll operate PS.

Jerry n9avy

On Monday, March 16, 2020, 03:05:38 PM CDT, Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

I have come across a few newbies to PSK the last few day. Listen up for some new guys, calls off the top my head here are K5LOD, K4ZZT.  I gave them the PODX spill and will send them a paper card for their first. Seems like some folks might be getting tired of FT modes.

Also, I am working an FT817ND on 40 Meters QRP during the late afternoon hours. I am having a bit of luck working a few PSK contacts, Listen up for me I would appreciate it.

Steve
VA3FLF