Re: WX info with a button for PSK

Scotty W7PSK

I seem to remember one of the PSK programs (whether MIXW or FL-DIGI) would transmit a weather.txt file.  There was a way to download

weather information into this txt file.   However, FL-DIGI now does WX:XXXX, and in the place of the 4 Xs you put the metar weather

station you want to send data from.   Id rather download my weather station data to a text file and then send that.  And I remember

years ago we added a program that would do that.   But its too long.

On 3/3/2020 16:31, K8TOM wrote:
Rick,

I also use HRD and have used Ed, W4ELP's program for inserting the wx info into a QSO with the push of a button (or via macro).

It's described by Scott N3FJP here http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html.

The "bridge" program has quite a lot of additional function, to say the least, and Ed maintains it well.

Tom
K8TOM

--
Scotty W7PSK