Re: Extremely weird question

Scotty W7PSK

Rick, I like to chat, have had many 30+ minute conversations.  At some time everyone always sends a local weather report.  I use FL-DIGI, which you create a button with  WX:XXXX where XXXX is the local Airport METAR.   On MIXW you send a file, and I had a program that downloaded every 5 minutes a file from a local weather report.   It would be neato if there was a way to take our Ambient weather net or WU data and create a weather report off our stations.  Love my Ambient Weather 2902A

Scotty - W7PSK

070  - #138

On 3/3/2020 14:15, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Can you help me out a little bit here Scotty?  I don't know what you are referring to with PSK WX report button.  I'm a newby with my PWS - an Ambient WS-2000 and fed to AmbientWeather.Net and WU.  But your question is something new for me.

Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138