Re: Bogus Eqsls ???

Richard Rohrer

Hi Dave,

Looks like right now some time in mid-March.  Waiting to hear from my customer, since it is a business trip.  We will also be in DE at the end of May and around Thanksgiving.  If some other random time pops up I will let you know.  I usually run 20 mtrs, but I can do 40 now with a new antenna system.  My old 40mtr system caused electric recliner interference and also would pop the circuit breaker for the microwave, as it was one of the earlier arcflash breakers that seemed to be prone to rfi problems.  I will let you know when this trip firms up.

73
Dick - KC3EF