Re: Bogus Eqsls ???

1470

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 01:43 PM, Richard Rohrer wrote:
HI Rick,

When you get the changed call sign downloads do you accept or reject?  I usually reject them since that was not the station call I worked.  Don't need duplicates in my log and don't feel like updating the call sign.  Just my 2 cents.  Looks like we will be in DE in a couple of weeks if anyone needs the state.

73
Dick - KC3EF
I definitely reject them. I only log the callsign I worked exactly as it was used on air.
Just spent 2hrs on this chore this morning.
Still the benefits outweigh the labours.
cheers
Barry