Re: Bogus Eqsls ???

Jerry N9AVY

Just have 2 Eqsls from an EA station with a single letter suffix which was rejected because it was not in log nor was in even on same date indicated. These are becoming more prevalent lately. Am sure they think I'm working them when in fact I'm working another station, but they apparently don't listen to IDs sent before and at end of QSO. Poor operating procedures is the only reason I can think of.

There may have been some QSOs prior to 2006 when other logging programs were use , but somewhere prior to 2006 I switched to MixW and I believe every QSO was entered after that.

Jerry n9avy

On Thursday, February 20, 2020, 03:43:32 PM CST, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

HI Rick,

When you get the changed call sign downloads do you accept or reject?  I usually reject them since that was not the station call I worked.  Don't need duplicates in my log and don't feel like updating the call sign.  Just my 2 cents.  Looks like we will be in DE in a couple of weeks if anyone needs the state.

73
Dick - KC3EF