Re: Bogus Eqsls ???

Richard Rohrer

Hi Steve,

No I don't think anyone is doing it intentionally, I just find it interesting to get duplicate eqsls with some slightly different information.  The logging program I use, codes each entry when uploaded, so if I want to upload again I have to go in and delete the code.  Just kind of a thought on Jerry's comment.  I do get some that I can't find in my log and when I look back through the text files I either don't find them at all or the qso was never completed, as they faded out before signal exchange was completed.  Just my thoughts.

73
Dick - KC3EF