Endorsement checker problems

Jerry N9AVY

Hi Everyone !

Looks like I can no longer approve endorsements for the past 2 weeks. Not sure what exactly happened here, but I keep getting "Software Error" every time I try to access the endorsements for approval. There's a bunch in the queue that I'm unable to process.

Have checked everything that I could and can find no reasons for the problem. At some point in last couple weeks something happened either on my computer or on the site. So , here I sit dead in the water, not knowing what else to do.

Until further notice no endorsements can be processed by yours truly.

Sorry for bad news....

Jerry n9avy