Re: Bogus Eqsls ???

Stephen Melachrinos

> A lot of times I find that they are and have already been verified, but the other operator must have re-sent them with some thing changed, like time or something.  Don't know why they do this.

Dick -

My guess is that's an artifact of their logging program. They may have it set to "upload automatically all new QSOs." They might then update the QSO if they either find a spelling error ("Rick" instead of "Dick", or in the QTH, or something), and then the logger views this as a new QSO.

I doubt if the operator is doing it intentionally.

-