Re: Call Sign Changes

Paula K7PAX #1739

Good change Bill! Much easier to remember and to say, not to mention key in CW!

Paula K7PAX

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill-KC8WSM 070-1191
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 19:29
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Call Sign Changes

Good evening Jim

Speaking of call sign changes, I just received my new call.  070 #1191 is going from KC8WSM to N7RI.  Please let know if you need anything else.

73

Bill Fults

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 2:59 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

If I recall correctly, you should submit each callsign log, however, I suffer from  CRS  (can't remember stuff)

On 1/24/2020 7:49 AM, 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 08:18 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

This is a list of unreported call sign changes in the member data.  It is recommended that all members upload their complete logs to the endorsement checker to ensure you have credit for the new calls for LONP, etc.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim
I suffer Failing Memory Syndrome
I have a number of callsigns and can't remember if I submit
each callsign log or do I amalgamate into one log to upload.
TVM
Barry

--
Jim,  K5SP #483