Re: Call Sign Changes

Bill-N7RI

Good evening Jim
Speaking of call sign changes, I just received my new call.  070 #1191 is going from KC8WSM to N7RI.  Please let know if you need anything else.
73
Bill Fults

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 2:59 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

If I recall correctly, you should submit each callsign log, however, I suffer from  CRS  (can't remember stuff)

On 1/24/2020 7:49 AM, 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:
On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 08:18 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

This is a list of unreported call sign changes in the member data.  It is recommended that all members upload their complete logs to the endorsement checker to ensure you have credit for the new calls for LONP, etc.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director
Jim
I suffer Failing Memory Syndrome
I have a number of callsigns and can't remember if I submit
each callsign log or do I amalgamate into one log to upload.
TVM
Barry

--
Jim,  K5SP #483