From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 24, 2020 4:59 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Call Sign Changes

If I recall correctly, you should submit each callsign log, however, I suffer from  CRS  (can't remember stuff)
On 1/24/2020 7:49 AM, 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:
On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 08:18 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:
This is a list of unreported call sign changes in the member data.  It is recommended that all members upload their complete logs to the endorsement checker to ensure you have credit for the new calls for LONP, etc.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director
Jim
I suffer Failing Memory Syndrome
I have a number of callsigns and can't remember if I submit
each callsign log or do I amalgamate into one log to upload.
TVM
Barry

--
Jim,  K5SP #483