From: "Rick - N7WE" <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Computer problem discovered !

Bad news Jerry.  You, I, and millions of others only have about 11 months until Microsoft stops supporting Win 7.  I'll keep running it as long as I can.  I only change operating systems when I have to buy a new computer and they don't sell ones with the old system.  The XYL's computer is Win 10 and from time to time I am called on to help with it's glitches - mostly after those "we know what is best for you" automatic updates.  Strongly dislike it!