Re: Great Contest

Rick - N7WE

My PSK Fest wasn't very festive.  Friday night I had a CPU overload computer problem.  Finally traced it to a malware program running in background that was checking DM780's download from QRZ everytime I entered a call sign.  Was done in by the time I figured it out, so gave up figuring to hit 20 hard in the late morning.   Surprise!  Very nasty t-storms moved through so I was QRT.  T-storms cleared only to have house guests arrive a day early!  Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.  On to the Valentine Sprint!