Re: Great Contest

Paula K7PAX #1739

I agree, I saw more traces out west here than I have in a long time. Although I worked several hours, I only managed 11 contacts.  I could hear a lot more than I could work with my stealth antenna. All good though! Got to work a couple of old friends!

Paula K7PAX #1739

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim K5SP
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2020 16:05
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Great Contest

PSKfest was great!  Lots of fun on this end.  Thanks to all that made it into my log.

Anyone who says the bands are dead were not on this weekend.  80, 40, 20 all had many PSK signals in the waterfall.  We are the leading PSK club, we should all operate as much as possible, and not wait for contests.  PSK beats FT8 anyday!
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director