Re: PSKfest – Reminder - Tomorrow

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Also, get PSKExpress by N7YG.  Auto fills your fields and from QRZ or your log .. contains the 070o database but you need to keep updating it every so often and it integrates very well with ACLog by N3FJP.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 3, 2020, at 4:58 PM, Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) <rt83021@...> wrote:

Go get FLDIGI. works well and is free. Will integrate with several logging programs. I use it with ACL.

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020, 3:49 PM Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well for the first time in a long while I have time to participate in the the contest but it looks like I have issues with HRD. I called sales today and left a voice mail as well as opening a work order ticket. I was double billed on annual renewal and the second renewal has deleted my Canadian call from DM780 and stations. My logbook is still in tact, however I cant open DM780 as VA3FLF. I tried adding location to the US call but it keeps wanting to use my US call info.

Hopefully I will hear an answer before contest time or I will try and plug along using FLdigi. Not my favorite but its about all i got for now. We shall see.

KM4FLF
VA3FLF