QSO King Longwire

Paula K7PAX #1739

I think the QSO King longwire is no longer being made. But I am sure that there are others available that are similar.

Paula K7PAX #1739

On Jan 1, 2020, at 3:46 PM, Fr Richard R via Groups.Io <rickocr2005@...> wrote:

I’ll look it up. Thanks

Fr Richard

On Jan 1, 2020, at 18:36, Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io <hamette@...> wrote:

I have one of those along the top of my backyard fence.

Paula

On Jan 1, 2020, at 3:27 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Richard, I use a Qso-King end fed wire up about 20 feet. Neighbors can't see it.